Call for Reservations
RAMADA W O R L D W I D E
SPRING BREAK '19
Welcome to Ramada South Padre Island, Texas. We hope you have a very pleasant and safe stay. Before you begin your fun at the beach here are the standard rules and regulations for our property. We hope you treat your accommodations as you would your own. Please read carefully and thoroughly, as this concerns the refund of your damage deposit.
1. 5 people maximum in each room, any room exceeding the amount of people will be evicted with loss of payments.
2. Wristbands must be worn at all times, security has the right to evict individuals without them, and there will be a replacement fee of $25.00 for those lost or damage. First one is free and only registered guest will be given a wristband.
3. All guest registered in room will be given a room key. If key is lost, guest will be asked to provide I.D. and $5.00 to replace key. No key will be given to anyone without I.D.
4. No damages of any kind to the property, (i.e. windows, doors, fire extinguishers, furniture, housekeeping carts anything pertaining to the hotel)
5. A cleaning fee of $150.00 will be charged for rooms left with excessive trash. Trash bags will be provided to you at the Front Desk if you wish not to pay the fee.
6. NO Violence of any kind will be permitted.
7. NO Glass containers permitted in pool or sundeck area.
8. NO Lifeguard on duty, swim at your own risk.
9. Receipt for damage deposit will be given to the person the hotel room is registered to; if receipt is not presented at check-out damage deposit will be forfeited.
10. Only 2 car passes per room, any car without a car pass will be towed at the car owner's expense. A fee of $30.00 will be charged for lost car passes.
Car pass needs to bevisible, if not car will be towed at owners expense.
11. Visitor hours are from 9am to7pm. Anyone without a wrist band after 7pm will have to leave the property. Visitors pass after 7pm is $25.00 per night.
12. Safety deposit box with limited warranty is available in each room, the care and handling of this box is your responsibility at your cost.
13. Damaged towels and linen will be taken out from your damage deposit, please use towels and linen with care as you would use in your home. $20.00 per towels, $25.00 per sheet (linen).
14. Smoking of any kind in the room will automatically forfeit your damage deposit.